If you just signed up, thank you for joining the SHARE Team! Please check your email to get your username and password to login to SHARE Station, your online resource center for the SHARE Program.
This page is a “Quick Start Guide” with our favorite Sparkly Suggestions for getting started.
If you’re ready to get started right away, you can read through it now, or you can access this page anytime from the main menu when you login to SHARE Station.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact my assistant at SARKassistant@PlanetSARK.com.
Here is a Step-by-Step Guide to getting started earning Happy Affiliate Revenue.
STEP 1: Think of where you can SHARE! (that’s a little poem…)
Here are some ideas for places where you can post your special SHARE affiliate links:
- On forums and groups in which you participate
- On your blog or Web site
- In emails to your friends
- Putting it in your email signature
- Posting a Twitter “tweet”
- Your MySpace, Facebook, or other social media page
STEP 2: Get your links
When you first login to SHARE Station, click “Links and Tools” on the Main Menu, and you’ll find your default affiliate link, which will send your referrals to the Planet SARK eShop. You can use this link if you like, but we’ve found that it often works best when you spread the word about one specific SARK eProgram at a time. That way, you can direct people directly to the Web page for that product, which encourages them to read more about it and see if it’s a good fit for them.
To get your affiliate links for each specific eProgram, click “Links and Tools” and then click “Text Links” on the upper-left menu. You’ll be able to scroll through the list of SARK ePrograms and get a text link for each Program.
STEP 3: Get your affiliate tools!
SHARE Station is packed with a juicy variety of banners and text snippets for each SARK eProgram…all of them are embedded with your affiliate links, and ready to copy and paste. Simply Login to SHARE Station, and select “Links and Tools” from the Main Menu, and you can scroll through all the pages to find great promotional tools that are all automatically embedded with your affiliate links. They are organized into the following categories:
- Text Links – these are your affiliate links for each individual eProgram
- Emails – here you’ll find an assortment of “Terrific Text Snippets” (I love the word snippets!) for each SARK eProgram. Browse through the pages and pick the ones that you think will resonate most with your audience, and then copy and paste them in your emails, blog posts, Web sites, online forums, social media, etc. Of course you’re free to alter these words so that they suit your particular audience…or write your own! Personal testimonials, when you can share about your own experience with the Program, are especially effective!
- Banners – these are banners and images you can add to your Web site, blog, or newsletters, pre-embedded with your affiliate links
Each category includes tools for your default affiliate link, which goes to the Planet SARK eShop, as well as links that go to individual ePrograms.
STEP 4: Post and SHARE!
Simply follow the instructions given to copy and paste your unique affiliate tracking links.
STEP 5: Earn Happy Revenue!
To check your stats for your clicks and commissions, you can simply login to SHARE Station and click “Summary Report” or “Custom Report” on the Main Menu. Note that it takes 24 hours for both clicks and sales to be reflected in your stats.
SARK SHARE Program Overview
- You will receive 25% commission on all sales from referrals who click your affiliate tracking link and then purchase a SARK eProgram within 6 months of their original click.
- You will receive periodic emails from the SARK SHARE Program, announcing new products, updates and additions to your SHARE Tools, and special bonuses and exclusive opportunities for SHARE Program Team Members!
- When you earn a commission, you will receive email notification. You can also check your sales at any time by logging into your account.
- You will receive your commission payments via Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account already, you will receive instructions for how to set it up (it’s free and takes only a few minutes) when you receive your first payment from us. Unlike many other programs that make you earn $100 or more before you get paid, your SARK SHARE minimum payout threshold is set at only $30.
- Unlike other affiliate programs that pay out every quarter, the SHARE Program pay periods are made approximately every 30 days, at the end of each month. Note that there is a 30-day waiting period after a purchase is made (to allow time for refunds and protect against fraudulent use).
- SHARE commissions are eligible on all SARK ePrograms, other than scholarship enrollments through SARK’s Thriving Artist Program (TAP).
- You ARE allowed to use your own affiliate link to order programs for yourself or as gifts for others (with the exceptions of enrollments through the TAP Program; see #5). This makes it a little easier for you to enroll in the Programs yourself, so that you can speak about the eProgram more personally and passionately!
- Please read the Full Terms of Service (the legal stuff). By participating in this program, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions, and understand and agree with them.
Fantastically Answered Questions (FAQs)
Here are some answers to Fantastically Asked Questions:
Can I enroll in a SARK eProgram using my own affiliate links?
YES, you ARE allowed to use your own affiliate link to order programs for yourself or as gifts for other. This makes it a little easier for you to enroll in the Programs yourself, so that you can speak about the eProgram more personally and passionately!
Can I shorten my affiliate links?
Yes! If you’d like to shorten any of your affiliate links (which may be necessary in some cases, such as posting on Twitter) or if for any reason you’d like to hide your affiliate link, there are a variety of available tools to shorten/disguise your link.
We recommend the free tool at www.tinyurl.com because it’s fast and free!
Should I link to the Planet SARK eShop, or to individual ePrograms?
SHARE Station is filled with an inspiring assortment of tools to help you promote both the the Planet SARK eShop (which is your “default link”) as well as individual SARK ePrograms. You are encouraged to experiment and see which links, banners, and tools give you the best results.
While you are free to send your referrals to the SARK eShop, we often find that direct referrals to specific ePrograms can be the best way to encourage your referrals to make purchases.
Do I need to use the full html code given for the text snippets and banners, or is it enough to simply copy and paste the Standard Affiliate Links?
First, it depends on where you are posting the text snippet or banner. In most situations (i.e., entering a blog post, posting on a message board, sending an email to friends), pasting the Standard Affiliate Link is all you need. You can simply, highlight the word(s) that you want to make into an active link, then click a toolbar button or menu command to insert a hyperlink, at which point you can simply paste your unique affiliate tracking link.
In a few situations (i.e., Web sites), you’ll need to post a piece of html code into your program. In this case, you can copy and paste the code conveniently directly given in the “Links and Tools” section of SHARE Station.
It’s also helpful to know that using the full html codes as they are given allows you to keep more accurate statistics. For example, if you want to track specific banners or text snippets (i.e. to compare how one text snippet performs, in comparison with another one) you will need to use the complete HTML code given for the text snippet or banner, as the code is embedded with the information required to track impressions, clicks, and commissionable sales. If you are not in need of such detailed stats, then you can feel free to use your Standard Affiliate Links, as they are all that is necessary to allow the system to track your referrals and award you the commission when a purchase is made.
I received an email with the subject “New Signup Notice”. What does it mean?
This email was automatically generated by the system to indicate that someone who clicked one of your affiliate links signed up to become an affiliate. Note that at this time, the SHARE Program does not offer a multi-tier affiliate program, so you do not actually receive commissions on their sales, as indicated in the email. We apologize for the confusion; we are not able to disable those notification emails, even though they do not apply to our specific program.
I tried testing one of my affiliate links but the clicks aren’t showing up in my stats.
It takes 24 hours for both clicks and sales to show up in your stats in SHARE Station. Try again in 24 hours and you should see them show up, then!
I noticed that “Dream Boogie with SARK” has a payment plan option. Will I receive commissions on my referrals’ monthly payments?
YES! Our system will continue to credit you with your 25% commission for each payment made.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact my assistant at SARKassistant@PlanetSARK.com.