Thank you for your interest in SARK and PlanetSARK.com.
We welcome your questions and comments and invite you to read through our “buffet of answers” below to the most commonly asked questions about participating and keeping in touch.
~ And all of my fabulous team!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- How can I get in touch with you personally? Are you available to answer my questions via e-mail? Due to the large volume of mail I receive, I’m not personally answering questions. Read about my Adventures. You can also leave me a message for me in the Guestbook and listen to the current message on my Inspiration Line at 415-546-3742 or follow me on my Facebook, or Twitter pages. For customer service inquiries, you can contact Planet SARK as follows:
1288 Columbus Avenue #151, San Francisco, CA 94133
phone: (415) 390-5724 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you prefer to be called SARK or Susan? Either one!
- I’d love to receive the Great Life Letter , or I no longer wish to receive the Great Life Letter. You can subscribe to the Great Life Letter here. To unsubscribe, please click the “change subscriber options” link at the end of your current issue.
- I would like SARK to endorse my product or write a testimonial for my product. I don’t formally endorse products. Sometimes I write about products I enjoy on Facebook or Twitter.
- How can I find out about your workshops, speaking engagements or upcoming retreats? Visit my Joyfull Events calendar. The schedule page is updated regularly so be sure to check back for new events in your area.
- I’d like to book you for an event. Where can I get booking information? Please use the form above to share the information about your request, and one of our fabulous team members will get back with you soon!
- What kinds of interviews do you give? How do I contact you for an interview? I give all kinds of interviews! You can use the contact form above to make a specific request if you would like.
- How can I get a photo of Susan for my interview?
Everything will be provided when you schedule the interview or event, so reach out to your contact if anything is missing!
- Where can I get SARK’s bio? Right here »